Monday, December 23, 2013

Prawn Ghee Roast - Guest Post by Shilpa Sunil Rao

Welcome to our guest contributor Shilpa Sunil Rao. I know Shilpa over the last three years and have seen her recipe posts closely. She is a perfectionist and starting from ingredients to serving, she follows rule meticulously and gets the right results, winning many accolades for her creativity. She has no hesitation when she wants clarifications for her doubts if any.


Shilpa is a happy go lucky person with a passion for fine cooking and blissful living. May it be her office work, looking after her two lovely kids or being ideal wife to her successful doctor husband, she manages it all with a smile. Let's read in Shilpa's own words, what she has to say about herself.
______________________________________________________________________

Hello friends, I am Shilpa Sunil Rao from Bahrain.  A Computer Consultant by profession, I have experience working with major IT giants like Oracle(IFLEX), Patni, Mastek in India and as Project Manager in Bahrain. Currently I have taken hiatus from work to be with my kids and their ever demanding school work.

I am happily married to Dr. Sunil J Rao who is MD in Internal Medicine, currently working in a hospital in Bahrain and is also pursuing his Diploma in Diabetology from  University of Liechester, UK. We are blessed with 2 beautiful kids Shashank aged 8 and Shamita aged 5.

My love for food began during my 10th standard vacation.  I used to watch lot of food channels and kept on experimenting on various dishes which polished my culinary skills.  Back home my parents always encouraged me with my failed recipes which instilled lot of confidence in never giving up. I don’t flinch when someone tells me you have to cook for 25-30 people. I can pre-plan and come up with finger licking wonderful traditional, party, continental or kids menu in a jiffy!! Lot of my friends call me to assist them when they throw a party at their place!

Now with the E generation coming up the recipes can be circulated online through various forums.  I am an active member in many food forums. I have also an eye for photography hence my new possession a Nikon D5100 captures my culinary creation very beautifully. Now my recipe circulation has increased from close family, friends to unknown people and hope it keeps on increasing.

I love collecting recipe books, collecting variety of serving ware, Driving, Reading.

Stay Blessed Always!!!

Shilpa Sunil Rao ______________________________________________________________________




Shilpa Sunil Rao successfully prepared Prawn Ghee Roast following Kudpiraj's Garam Tawa some months ago and she says it was tasty and spicy, finger licking good and won the hearts of her family members and guests! She has prepared it many times and every attempt was a success. Shilpa has many more in store to showcase and we look forward to a long term association with her. Wishing Shilpa Sunil Rao Season's Greetings and a bright future in the art of cooking and fine living.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Image Copy Control